The Clay School Terms and Conditions
- Each class requires a minimum of 4 students in order to operate.
- A maximum of 11 students can be accommodated in each class.
- Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Classes that fall on a holiday will be notified of a make-up class time
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Payment is required in full at the time of registration.
If you must cancel your enrollment for any reason, our refund policy is as follows:
- If you cancel 30 or more days prior to the class start date, you are entitled to a full refund.
- If you cancel between 10 – 30 days prior to the class start date, you will be refunded 50% of the enrollment cost.
- If you cancel fewer than 10 days prior to the class start date or after the class has begun, no refund will be issued.
Make-Up Class Policy:
Students who need to miss a class can participate in a different class; as long as there is room. Contact the Clay School for availability.